It is a blessing having new beginnings. I find that I am very thankful for many things that I have--and the release from Satan's control in my life. I am thankful for true friends that love me, for being a part of the Praise Team at church, for being the Youth Director, and for love that has returned to family relationships with myself. I thank Him for the stability in home and career--for double portion blessings. and for silencing my enemies in His name. It is simply wonderful how God has changed my season and placed me under His Divine Favor to the point where, everywhere I go, His presence is with me, is felt by others that I come in contact with, and my blessings are overflowing in every area of my life.
Having God send to me my true love has been a dream come true! He is everything that God promised me and everything I wanted....and He wants to take care of me forever! God is awesome! Even money is no longer an issue. It feels WONDERFUL to have all of bills paid for and more than enough money to spare. Perhaps that is why all of the weight has been falling off. It feels wonderful to be happy, feel happy, and know that I am redemeed by God.
Donnie McClurkin preached some years ago on TBN that we should pray for the Divine Favor of God, for it is more needful than anything we could ever pray for and can bring us all that we seek Him for. I could not agree more. My addtional prayer is to always seek this relationship with Christ and develop spiritually--to be a blessing to all I come in contact with. I pray that you will as well. :)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment