Many of you have been waiting for me to begin my blog...but I had to wait for God to let me know that it was time; He also needed to clarify how I needed to speak the truth "from the pew"....
With that said, my purpose is to share my experiences...and those of some I know, have read about, or have been told of. I think Peter (I & 2 Peter)said it best when he said that true Christians suffer. The percecution is not always from the world either. It just does not have to be, nor should be.
Being a Christian IS drama that pays off in the end (both in this life and the life to come--Heaven). That means some of the stuff I am going to share will be more drama than the Young & The Restless....some things are going to call the carpet on what we have accepted within the Christian Church as "that's the way it is" with the spiritual challenge to make it all Jesus or leave....
Share yourself and feelings....knowing that I won't be offended (well, at least not for too long ) and let's pray for wisdom to to be "harmless as a dove but wise as serpents" (defanged of course). :)
Simplysaved
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment